Friday, November 2, 2007

Dream a little dream for me

A few nights ago my husband stayed up late to pay bills. While I was sleeping alone, I dreamed he had divorced me because he was tired of my shit. What's more, he had completely moved on and found a woman he thought was more fun than I am. I was devastated.

At that point, he must have come to bed, because I woke up enough to realize I was dreaming. I fell back asleep and dreamed I was telling him my divorce dream. He said, in a very serious voice, "That's ridiculous. I would never leave you."

And the fact that he was saying this while walking down the street in his underwear didn't faze me a bit.

1 comment:

Cancerella said...

Wow, that's so much trippier than the beaver and Lincoln sitting in front of the chess board asking the guy in the TV ad for one of those sleep aids why he doesn't visit them anymore.